November 23

Thankful~Grateful~Blessed 2021

Our R-OX Stars, along with several important people in their lives here at CVIS, have compiled our thoughts for our first blog post of the school year.  We hope that you enjoy reading all that we are thankful for this holiday season!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs. McMaster: I am so very thankful for my family this holiday season.  My husband, my three healthy and active children, and our dog, Dozier.  I am so blessed to have a team of R-OX Stars at school whom I adore!  Each and every one of our students is a blessing to me, and I am very grateful that I get to be their teacher each day!  I wish you all the BEST holiday…I am thankful for YOU.

Mrs. Reichart: I am so very thankful for each and every R-OX Star!! You amaze me in all that you are learning and all that you are doing!  Thank you for working so hard, for being so kind, and for making me smile! Enjoy your Thanksgiving break:)  With Much Love, Mrs. Reichart

Ms. Moyer: I am thankful that I have wonderful students to teach this year. Music class is a blast everyday and my choir kids are impressing me with their ability to sing beautifully this year. Without wonderful students like you, my day would not be as fun. 

Mrs. Long:  I am beyond Thankful for my family  and friends.  I am so grateful for good health and happiness.  I am Thankful for You, R-Ox Star students, who teach me new things and make me laugh each and every day.  I wish each and every one of you a fun and relaxing holiday. Enjoy your time with family and friends.  Make memories every day!  Happy Thanksgiving.  

Mrs. Haugh: I am very thankful and blessed for my family and those close to my heart. I feel very lucky to have a great job where I get to work with such wonderful students and teachers. I love waking up every morning and seeing so many smiling faces. I am very thankful to feel this way. Please take some much needed time off to rest and spend with family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Brody: I am thankful for my ipad because I like being entertained.  I am thankful for both of my families.  They take care of me. I am thankful for my house, because it helps us take care of rain falling on us. I’m thankful for my classroom because I would be nowhere if I did not have my classroom. I’m thankful I’m here in this world.

Liam: I am thankful for my family, because they are special to me. I am grateful for my games because they keep me entertained. I am blessed to have food so I don’t starve.

Cara: I am very thankful for my family. I love my mom and dad. And l love Landyn a lot, too. I am very thankful for my dog, and I love my house very much. I am very blessed to have all of these things.

Mischa:  My best friend Magaly is one thing I’m thankful for. Another is my family. I am blessed to have a lot of family. Our Thanksgiving plans are having steak. I’m blessed to have a warm home. I’m grateful to have a school.

Gavin: I’m thankful for my family and friends, because they are always there for me when I need them most. I can always count on my friends. I enjoy it when my family comes for thanksgiving. I enjoy when my friends come over after Thanksgiving dinner. It’s always nice to see them.

Magaly: I am very thankful and blessed to have my family and friends and this wonderful class that I have. They mean so much to me and are always so kind and caring. They also never let me down and never give up. I am also really thankful for my amazing teachers that I have because they help me with everything I need help with, and the first day of school was so much fun with all my teachers and friends. They also all make me feel loved and cared about. And that is what I am thankful for and blessed to have.

Dylan:  I’m thankful for my mom, my dad, brother, and my sisters. Because they love having a brother. And they like playing basketball with me. And enjoy playing PS4 with me. And they love me so much.

Landon: I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for my brother. He plays Fortnite, Roblox, and Minecraft with me. My favorite thing to do is play video games with my brother. I love my friends and family

Zachary: I’m thankful for my family, and my friends. I spend a lot of time with them, and I always play games with them all the time.  My dad is there for me if I have a lot of homework, so is my mom. My dad teaches me all about sports and so does my brother. I like to play games with my brother. I play outside with my brother.I like my mom because she makes me food for dinner.

James: I am most thankful for my family. Family is what everyone has: brothers, sisters, mom and dad. You can play with them and have fun with them. They’re supportive, helpful and care for each other. And at the end of the day, they love you.

Alessio: I’m thankful for God and my family because they love me. And for my sister, because she makes me laugh when I’m sad. And my dad also makes me laugh and takes me places to do fun stuff. Sometimes we go to Hickory Falls, and we ride go-carts. Also, my dogs make me laugh, all three of them. Once my big dog Mila was sleeping in my bed, and she likes to lay down at the end of my bed, and she is a big dog. She kept rolling off my bed, and before she was about to fall, she woke up and made some sort of noise. When she was in mid-air, I laughed so hard! My other dogs are Chihuahuas, so when I was little we would take their toys and they would lay on our back and swing their toys back and forth. Then, they would jump over me and my sister. When the dogs would land on my sister, I would sit up and laugh. That’s who I’m thankful for.

Isaiah: I am thankful for my family because we do so many fun things together. We go swimming and also to some family parties. I also love to play with my siblings. I have 7 siblings. I have so much fun playing with them. We play tag all the time. I play football with my stepdad, and I play soccer with my dad all the time. 

Kaileb: I’m thankful for my amazing teacher and my family. And I am also thankful for food and water and trees and grass.and a nice dinner every day. I am most thankful for God, because he gave us a lot.

Braeden: I’m thankful for the great family I have and the greatest friends I could ever ask for. And my dad who always wants to play with me . And my mom for being nice and kind . And my brother for playing games with me. And my cat so I just have something to do.

Kaylee:I’m thankful for my family and teachers, because my dad makes very good food. And I’m thankful for my brother because I like to play with him even if we don’t agree on a game. My mom makes very good desserts for my brother and me, and she gets us fun crafts to do when we are bored. My dad also takes us to fun places. My teachers teach me new things and fun holiday activities.

Willow: I’m thankful for my family that I have and all my friends. I’m thankful for teachers, too, because they help us learn lots of things. I’m thankful for my mom for everything she does for me, my dad because he is there for me always, my sister because she plays with me every day, and my brother because he plays with me on the Xbox ONE S.

Allen: I’m thankful for my family because they are really nice to me because they are fun to play with. I’m thankful for my brother and sister for being nice and also my mom and dad, because I have fun with them every day, playing games.  I’m thankful for my dad teaching me how to wrestle.

Parker: I’m thankful for my family because they are always there for me. I’m blessed with a good family that includes my mom, my dad, my 2 brothers, my 2 sisters, and my 3 dogs. I’m grateful for a place to live and sleep. That is what I’m thankful for, grateful for and blessed with.

Yadira: I am blessed for my family. I am blessed to have the best mom and dad. 

Hadley: I am blessed, grateful and thankful. 

Nyomi: I’m very thankful for my mom and dad. Yes, sometimes we get mad at each other. I’m thankful for both of my teachers, because they help me learn more stuff. I’m thankful for my sister and brother, because when we were younger we would be playing, then end up fighting, and looking back on that makes it funny. 

Joseph: I am thankful for my family. I’m thankful for such a good life. I’m thankful for my games and TV. I’m grateful for my nice teachers and friends.

Lily: I am thankful for my family, my friends, my teachers, my school (CVIS), my pets, my flexibility, R-OX star raffle, and food and drinks. 

Makenna: I am thankful for my family, school, siblings, my pets, and friends. I’m thankful that I get to eat food everyday, and for my house.

Audrey: I am thankful for my parents, school, siblings, aunts and uncles, also my rabbits, and my friends. 

Emma: I’m thankful for my friends, my family and my teachers. My teachers are the best. My parents make me good meals every day. My friends are kind and funny. 

Luke: I am thankful for my friends and family. My mom makes me 3 meals a day. My dad helps me with my homework. My sister makes me laugh. My dogs jump on me every day. I am also grateful for my friends. Max makes me laugh. Nick likes to play games with me. That is what I’m thankful for.

Logan: I am thankful for my classmates and teachers. I am blessed to have amazing teachers and classmates. I am also thankful for my family. They are the best. They go to parties and events. I am grateful for my friends, because they do lots of activities with me and come to most of my parties.

Mackenzie: I’m thankful for my family and friends. They always make me happy when I’m sad. I am blessed that I have a roof over my head and get to come to school everyday. I’m grateful for my amazing classmates and teachers. My teachers let my classmates and me do amazing projects that are so fun! That’s what I’m thankful, grateful, and blessed for.

Zoe: I am thankful for my whole family and cousins. My aunt and uncle let me do fun things with them when I am at their house. I am blessed to have a roof over my head, and food. That’s what I’m thankful for.

Matty: I am very thankful for my family. My parents let me do fun things, and they let me hang out with my friends. I have the best cousins in the world too. I am thankful to have great friends. I once took one of my friends to a Penn State football game. I am also thankful that I have food, shelter, and clothes. This is what I’m thankful for.

Charlie: I am thankful for my family. I am blessed with my beautiful bunny. I am thankful for my beautiful sister. I am blessed to have such good friends. This is all I am thankful for.

Max: I am thankful for my hamster and dog. They are very nice and fuzzy. That is what I am thankful for.

Brielle: I am thankful for my family because they are always there for me when I am hurt or sad. I am thankful for my grandparents’ farm because they make me happy, and I love playing with them. I even cuddle with her little pigs that live inside. I am also thankful for God!

Evelynn: I’m thankful for my whole family, puppies included. I’m also thankful for horseback riding and Dixie, Big Daisy, my 32 fish, and my other fish opal. I’m also thankful for my house.

Ella: I am thankful for learning. I love my teachers and all of my friends. I love science. That is my favorite subject. I love learning about animals and doing our diorama work. It is super fun! I also am thankful for my family. They are super helpful. I love them. That is what I’m thankful for.

Ava: I am thankful for my friends and family and my amazing dog Chewy.I am also thankful for learning and my teachers. I LOVE math and science. I love doing reports. Also, they are so fun. I am also thankful for animals because they give us food and the clothing we need. That is what I am thankful for.

Damon: I am thankful for my family, friends, my Xbox, and my cat.

Ben: I am thankful for my family, my dogs, and my cats. I am blessed with the best mom and dad in the world. I am thankful for my brother, who I can tackle. I have the best teachers in the world!! I LOVE math and science. That is what I am thankful for.

Chase: I am thankful for my mom, dad, my two sisters, and the two best teachers in the world, Mrs.Long and Mrs.McMaster. I am very blessed to have my mom and dad.

Yaretzi: I am thankful for my family, because they would help me through times and I love them so much.  I am thankful for my  friends, because I always have someone to play with and talk to.  I am thankful for my school (CVIS), because that’s how I get smarter.  I am thankful to have food to eat and water to drink.  I am thankful for shelter; without shelter, I would be outside freezing and dirty. That is what I am thankful for. Bye!!!

Chloe: I am blessed for having a mom and dad, friends, food, and water. I am thankful for an amazing teacher. I am also thankful to have a nintendo switch. That’s what I’m thankful for! 

Scott: I’m thankful for my family and friends, and my school (CVIS). I’m thankful for clothes, food, a roof over my head, and a family that loves me. I love them too. We go to the beach and go fishing together.

Posted November 23, 2021 by mcmasterj in category Uncategorized